Copywriting and Social Media
$45,000 – $55,000 Salary plus health, vision, dental, and 401k
LEVO Health is seeking a Content Coordinator with 2-3+ years of experience in copywriting and social media to join our growing team in Tampa, FL.
LEVO Health is looking for an organized, passionate, and dedicated Content Coordinator to join our team in our downtown Tampa office. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing healthcare-focused digital marketing agencies in the country.
We’re looking for a motivated and creative individual who loves working in a team environment and is very detail-oriented. The Content Coordinator should be passionate about writing, social media marketing, and a great multi-tasker.
As a Content Coordinator, you will work with our existing communications and marketing teams to develop content for:
- Social media posts
- SEO-optimized blogs
- Email campaigns
- Website content
- Print media
As a Content Coordinator at LEVO Health, you will be expected to:
- Understand SEO best-practices
- Have a basic understanding of graphic design
- Work alongside the communications team to develop original approaches and innovative ideas
- Draft catchy and captivating tag lines, headlines, and articles
- Meet deadlines
- Manage shifting priorities and concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate clearly with clients and other members of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 2-3 years of writing and social media experience, preferably with healthcare and B2B subject matter
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates the ability to write across various mediums, including social media, articles and website content
- Excellent communication skills
- Graphic design knowledge
- Familiarity with SEO
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients
- Ability to shift writing style to fit a variety of client brands and voices
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) experience is a Bonus
We’re passionate. Passionate about our work. Passionate about life outside of the office. Maybe it’s because we hire outstanding people and get out of their way. Or maybe it’s because we believe in the strength of a great idea, and those great ideas can come from anyone.
We’ve built a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who’ve found purpose in their work, to help connect patients with the right doctors, at the right time. The campaigns we run for our clients cover some tough healthcare topics, so we like to keep things fun around our offices. We work hard and we play to win… and are always looking for others who value good creative and hard work.
Benefits of Working at LEVO Health:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits, including dental and vision insurance
- Fun and exciting work culture
- Beautiful office in downtown Tampa
- Team-bonding events and activities
- Relaxed dress code
Our Hiring Process
The hiring process at most advertising agencies can feel intimidating, drawn-out and mysterious. At LEVO Health, we don’t think it has to be. Whether you’re applying for a career or an internship the process is the same.
First, either apply for a specific position that speaks to your skillset and experiences. If your background matches what we’re looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up a quick phone call. If the fit seems right, an in-person interview at our office would be the next step. That first meeting will most likely be followed up with additional interviews, and possibly a presentation to the specific team you’d be working with at LEVO Health. If everything works out, we’ll reach out and extend an offer, as we welcome you to LEVO Health.
LEVO Health celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive employee experience for all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We firmly believe the more inclusive we are, the better our team and work will be.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.