Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary plus health, vision, dental, and 401k
LEVO Health is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our expanding digital marketing team.
What you’ll do: Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering successful audience-based programmatic media programs across a portfolio of LEVO Health clients. You will oversee day-to-day campaign management functions such as campaign set-up, QA, budget pacing, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation.
What you’ll need: This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem-solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution – meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile); in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying; superior analytical thinking ability, excellent presentation /client servicing skills.
Who you are: You have a few years of experience under your belt, and you bring a strong understanding of your clients’ business success. You’re humble, creative, and ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work. Curious? Let’s get in touch!
- Ensure proper pacing of impression/click delivery of campaigns, prompt delivery of reports to clients, and accurate/useful performance reports
- Maintain a deep understanding of LEVO Health capabilities and our client business
- Work closely with the senior team members to contribute to the success of cross-channel client campaigns
- Assist team with all aspects of the campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Generate supporting documentation for post-campaign presentations and provide insights to client teams
- Responsible for assisting with day-to-day planning, execution, optimization, and project management of digital media plans
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills – Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren’t working
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action-Oriented – Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes the opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills – Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid media
- 3+ years of digital media planning & buying experience with a focus on direct response marketing goals
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of major ad serving tools & platforms
- Proficient PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
*Experienced with DSPs/Programmatic ad companies, Networks and Site Direct Buys is preferred
Benefits of Working at LEVO Health:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits including dental and vision insurance
- Fun and exciting work culture
- Beautiful downtown office
- Team-bonding events and activities
- Relaxed dress code
LEVO Health celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive employee experience for all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We firmly believe the more inclusive we are, the better our team and work will be.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.