Salary plus health, vision, dental, and 401k
As a copywriter, you will edit, research, proofread, write, and/or assist with editorial development and content management of printed and online marketing communications for both internal & external clients and LEVO Health usage, under general supervision.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Edits, researches, proofreads, writes, and/or assists with the editorial development of printed and online marketing communications including blog posts, website content, sales collateral, newsletters, email campaigns, and other components as required.
- Writes, edits, proofreads and assists with online content development and advises on usability issues
- Researches materials for industry-related news, events, and trends.
- Maintains consistent corporate language and design style standards in all published materials and helps maintain corporate style standards.
- Interviews and works with individuals in client departments to procure pertinent, accurate information for publication.
- Coordinates work projects with design and/or graphic production staff to ensure timely production.
- Assists manager and performs other writing, editing, researching, interviewing, and proofreading for department as required.
- Works within set scheduling and publication deadlines and maintains LEVO Health standards of excellence and accuracy in all writing, editing, and proofreading practices.
- Reviews copy scheduled for publication for accuracy and update requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Five (5) years of experience copywriting/copyediting in medical marketing communication or equivalent corporate environments with some experience in business to business.
Basic Areas of Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong, demonstrable skills in copywriting, copyediting, researching, interviewing, and proofreading for a wide variety of materials for publication.
- Strong, demonstrable interviewing skills to obtain information for news, feature, marketing, and advertising copy.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Internet software and electronic publishing in Mac environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, confirmed by personal and professional references.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding writing skills. Samples are required. A writing test may be administered.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific, medical, and technical journals
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Benefits of Working at LEVO Health:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits including dental and vision insurance
- Fun and exciting work culture
- Beautiful downtown office
- Team-bonding events and activities
- Relaxed dress code
LEVO Health celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive employee experience for all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We firmly believe the more inclusive we are, the better our team and work will be.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.