Web UI/UX Designer and Developer
Salary plus health, vision, dental, and 401k
LEVO Health is seeking a talented UI/UX Designer and Developer to join our growing team. This person will have the skill to not only create fast-loading, SEO-friendly websites but also the ability to apply their talents toward creating a solid user-centered design. In addition, this person should have a strong graphic design ability to collaboratively execute designs across all forms of media including web, mobile, print, video, email, and social.
If you are knowledgeable with responsive and custom site design, have some experience with mobile applications, are detail-oriented, have great time management skills, and are a high-level thinker, this is the role for you.
This position is onsite at our headquarters in Tampa, FL located near Armature Works and the Riverwalk. No remote work is currently available.
The candidate must be able to attend in-person interviews. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge in scalable and responsive web designs, wireframing, CSS, graphics, AdobeSuites, WordPress, Server-Side scripting, databases, and programming in various programming languages.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Create scalable, responsive, and interactive web designs and convert designs to functional websites
- Update and maintain existing sites for optimization and security precautions
- Ensure website function and stability across all devices
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficient with Adobe Suites
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in front-end development and back-end engineering
- Experience with MySQL and phpMyAdmin
- Proficient in Linux/Unix Environments
- Experience with designing for print is a plus
- Knowledge in the full lifecycle of application development
- Familiar with browser compatibility and responsive web design
- Familiar with cloud-based technology, such as AWS
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Works well under pressure and adheres to deadlines
- A motivated and dependable team player
Benefits of Working at LEVO Health:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits including dental and vision insurance
- Fun and exciting work culture
- Beautiful downtown office
- Team-bonding events and activities
- Relaxed dress code
LEVO Health celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive employee experience for all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We firmly believe the more inclusive we are, the better our team and work will be.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.