LEVO Health was recently retained by board certified otolaryngologist, Marc Dean, MD, owner and medical director of Fort Worth Ear & Sinus in Fort Worth, Texas. Dr. Dean specializes in the treatment of ear and sinus disease and disorders of the Eustachian tube.
Dr. Dean approached LEVO Health to rebrand his group, redevelop his website and create a scalable direct to patient marketing platform for balloon sinuplasty and balloon Eustachian tube dilation.
Prior to beginning the paid marketing efforts, LEVO Health began by focusing on Fort Worth Ear & Sinus logo and brand system, which was non-existent.
The challenge LEVO Health had when designing Fort Worth Ear & Sinus logo and brand system was to create iconography that was easily recognizable to patients, without looking like any other ear, nose, and throat practice group. The color palette used for Fort Worth Ear & Sinus’ branding system is meant to provide a sense of trustworthiness and reliability. LEVO Health provided Marc Dean, MD with 7 logo choices prior to him selecting the final version seen below.
- LEVO Health Featured in HealthcareDive Article, “Physician ratings drop when patient requests denied” - March 13, 2018
- Reputation Management | LEVO Health Chief Strategy Officer David M. Williams Featured in HealthcareDive News Article – “Managing your online reputation — Yelp isn’t just for restaurant” - December 5, 2017
- Webinar | Patient Acquisition & Engagement for Value-Based Healthcare - September 20, 2017
- 3 Direct to Patient Marketing Campaigns Strategies to Start Using Today - August 24, 2017
- New Logo & Branding Development for Fort Worth Ear & Sinus - July 25, 2017
- How to Decrease Patient Wait Times - July 7, 2017
- Using Snapchat for Healthcare Marketing - June 21, 2017
- Quick Read – Tactic 7: Personalize Your Patient Communication - May 17, 2017
- Making the Most of MACRA: The Right Payer Platform May Define Success - April 18, 2017
- Physicians Struggle Under Consolidation and Shrinking Patient Referral Bases - March 10, 2017