Businesses across the nation are transforming to accommodate the newly implemented rules of social distancing. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, some healthcare practices have shut their doors to in-person care. This global crisis will undoubtedly shape the future of our nation’s healthcare system as evidence already suggests. Healthcare Transformations...
If you’re not offering telehealth already, it’s not too late to hop on the bandwagon. Telehealth is taking off in the COVID-19 era as relaxed regulations make remote care even more accessible. As patients continue to practice safe social distancing, the demand for telehealth has never been higher. Recognizing the...
The growing demand for telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic is a popular topic in the healthcare industry. Healthcare professionals are advising people to stay home to help “flatten the curve,” but that can be difficult with patients seeking medical care. Patients are beginning to avoid routine care due to the...
Start a conversation - fill out the fields below and we'll get back to you within one business day.
- In Today’s digital age, patients can find a healthcare provider at the convenience of their mobile device. Instead of flipping through yellow pages to locate …Continue Reading »
- When LEVO moved into our new Tampa office space in late 2019, we were excited to have a building that reflected our continued growth as …Continue Reading »
- The patient journey is defined as the ongoing sequence of events that a patient follows from the point of access into the health system to …Continue Reading »
- The healthcare industry changes fast, and healthcare marketing remains an integral component of sustainable growth. Digital marketing has become a vital channel for healthcare businesses …Continue Reading »
- Patient demand of the healthcare sector is increasing, therefore patient acquisition is key to growing any medical practice. Calculating your cost per lead and cost …Continue Reading »