In our first tactic, you optimized your content so that your voice would be heard among consumers, and now it is time to bring your attention to where that voice will be coming from. A 2014 study indicated that more than half of internet users (52%) use two or more...
Quick Read – Tactic 1: Structure Healthcare Marketing Content to Ensure You’re a Part of the Conversation
Today’s healthcare consumer is exposed to over 6,000 branding impressions per day. Targeting these consumers across multiple media platforms with a message that resonates and compels them to act has never been more difficult. To help you overhaul your direct-to-patient marketing campaigns, LEVO Health has identified the seven best-in-class marketing...
Start a conversation - fill out the fields below and we'll get back to you within one business day.
- Every patient has experienced a long wait time at the doctor. It is something that is so common that many patients have built the unexpected …Continue Reading »
- Competition amongst healthcare practices is at an all time high. If you’re a healthcare provider, you should be searching for innovative ways to attract new …Continue Reading »
- The sales process involves identifying a prospective buyer and selling them your product or service. Think of the sales process that you encounter when considering …Continue Reading »
- 2020 has affected every aspect of our lives, from how we work to how we spend our free time. As industries scrambled to keep going …Continue Reading »
- Patient reviews matter because they help prospects determine whether a practice or healthcare clinician can provide them with the services they need. In fact, a …Continue Reading »