Reputation Management | LEVO Health Chief Strategy Officer David M. Williams Featured in HealthcareDive News Article – “Managing your online reputation — Yelp isn’t just for restaurant”
Should Snapchat be incorporated into your healthcare marketing strategy? Snapchat is a popular mobile app that lets you send short videos and pictures, both of which will self-destruct after a few seconds of a person viewing them. Snapchat has over 200 million users and is growing every day. A lot...
You have now learned the importance of personalized patient interactions, cross media marketing, specific patient targeting, ease of use, and ideal consumer targeting. Your seventh and final tactic will be dedicated to maintaining and nurturing these leads to ensure conversions by personalize your patient communication program. Tactic #7: Direct All...
Start a conversation - fill out the fields below and we'll get back to you within one business day.
- While the goal of a healthcare professional is to keep people healthy, it is also important to maintain ongoing patient relationships. The best way to …Continue Reading »
- Due to recent events, patients have a renewed focus on health and wellness. They are demanding better services to improve the quality of their lives, …Continue Reading »
- In Today’s digital age, patients can find a healthcare provider at the convenience of their mobile device. Instead of flipping through yellow pages to locate …Continue Reading »
- When LEVO moved into our new Tampa office space in late 2019, we were excited to have a building that reflected our continued growth as …Continue Reading »
- The patient journey is defined as the ongoing sequence of events that a patient follows from the point of access into the health system to …Continue Reading »