Reputation Management | LEVO Health Chief Strategy Officer David M. Williams Featured in HealthcareDive News Article – “Managing your online reputation — Yelp isn’t just for restaurant”
Should Snapchat be incorporated into your healthcare marketing strategy? Snapchat is a popular mobile app that lets you send short videos and pictures, both of which will self-destruct after a few seconds of a person viewing them. Snapchat has over 200 million users and is growing every day. A lot...
You have now learned the importance of personalized patient interactions, cross media marketing, specific patient targeting, ease of use, and ideal consumer targeting. Your seventh and final tactic will be dedicated to maintaining and nurturing these leads to ensure conversions by personalize your patient communication program. Tactic #7: Direct All...
Start a conversation - fill out the fields below and we'll get back to you within one business day.
- In the rapidly changing world of healthcare, a healthcare marketing agency is essential to running a successful medical practice. Without a marketing agency, it is …Continue Reading »
- Every patient has experienced a long wait time at the doctor. It is something that is so common that many patients have built the unexpected …Continue Reading »
- Competition amongst healthcare practices is at an all time high. If you’re a healthcare provider, you should be searching for innovative ways to attract new …Continue Reading »
- The sales process involves identifying a prospective buyer and selling them your product or service. Think of the sales process that you encounter when considering …Continue Reading »
- 2020 has affected every aspect of our lives, from how we work to how we spend our free time. As industries scrambled to keep going …Continue Reading »